The Life of a Teacher: As Told By Breaking Bad
First of all, if you've never seen the show Breaking Bad, do you yourself a favor and binge watch every season at your earliest convenience. After all, the entire show is about a teacher, forced into making drugs because his teacher salary won't cover his medical bills & family. For those of you that have seen the show, you'll appreciate this collection of GIFs that relate perfectly to teaching. Enjoy!
1. When one of your students tells another student, "The teacher just said that!"
2. When you think to yourself, "If I had a dollar for every time I had to repeat myself!"
3. When admin sticks another student in your class and acts like it's because you're such a great teacher.
4. Right after you allow your students to choose their own seats for the day.
5. When you run into the parents of your worst-behaved student over the weekend.
6. When it's Friday, you're exhausted, and a student tries to fabricate an elaborate story for why they didn't complete the assignment.
7. When you find out one of your students has been picking on another student and you get emotional.
8. When people keep asking questions at the end of the after school staff meeting and it just keeps dragging on.
9. When you ask a student to deliver an important paper to the principal's office.
10. When your husband/wife finds the receipts from your trip to Target.
11. When you turn your back to the class for 5 seconds...
12. When a parent tries to make suggestions on how to run your classroom.
13. When you finish a long week of school, spend your weekend grading papers, and check your bank account on a Sunday night.
14. When it's flu season and all your kids are coming to school sick.
15. When it's Monday and you have that second cup of coffee — the one that gets you through the rest of the day.
16. When you call your teacher friends at the beginning of Summer Break.
Leave a comment