The 10 Best Things About Being a Teacher
Yes, we joke and complain a lot every day, but there's no question that teaching is the most rewarding job in the world! Here's a list of some of the things that make it worth getting out of bed, every day.
1. The look on a student's face when he finally gets a concept
2. Knowing that your classroom is a place where students feel safe
3. Former students coming back to see you because you made a difference in their lives
4. Getting to tell a child with no family that she's worth it & you believe in her
5. Amazing co-workers who make a rough day fun
6. Getting to laugh every single day
7. Having the student who never speaks come and talk to you about her life
8. Never having a boring day, only new adventures & new challenges
9. Learning something new from your students each day
As a student teacher, I was out on a 4 week practicum teaching a class of 12 year olds about Japan. Having just returned from a trip there as an option during my 3 year Teacher Training, I was really enthusiastic. One boy told his teacher that he was so inspired, he wanted to go to Japan one day. Many years later, he visited his old teacher as a young man to tell her that he had just returned from visiting Japan. He had never lost sight of his drem after his lessons of Japan from the trainee teacher. ME!!
Thank you for any other magnificent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing?
I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search
for such information. http://www.in2040.com.php56-33.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com/groups/the-fundamentals-of-driving-games-revealed/
I’m a former teacher and I still spend 4 days a week working in a classroom with first graders
The comments are so true
To be a teacher you really have to believe that you are making a difference
Leave a comment