25 Dreamy Reading Corner Ideas Your Students Will Love
We all know how important reading is. So make reading fun by transforming a small section of your classroom into an amazing reading corner for your kids to look forward to exploring through your books. Need some inspiration? We've got you covered! Check out these 25 dreamy reading corner ideas!
1. Pirate Ship Reading Corner
2. One dreamy teepee
Via: Pillow Thought
4. Cat in the Hat reading center
5. Reading is Thinking!
Via: Alicia Eyer's Blog
6. "Reading is a blast" Spaceship!
Via: The Gilded Pear
7. Tiki Hut Guided Reading Table
8. Spring time library
Via: A Teeny Tiny Teacher
9. Enter the jungle with this reading hut
10. Underwater Reading Corner
Via: Pixie Chicks
11. Bin Lovers
Via: First Grade MADE
12. Colorful Reading Corner
Via: Sweet Tooth Teaching
13. Divide your classroom with hanging curtain
14. Book Boats are so much fun!
Via: Mrs. Barnes Bunch
15. Secret Reading Nook
Via: The Classroom Key
16. Cozy reading by the fire
Via: Filhos Para O Céu
17. Another cozy classroom corner
Via: Miss Decarbo
18. Dr. Seuss Reading Corner
Via: Oriental Trading
19. Milk Crate Book Storage and Reading Bench
20. READ pillows for inspiration
21. Multicultural Reading Corner
22. Turn a Plain Cardboard Box Into a Super Cool Reading Nook
Via: She Knows
23. Woodsy Fairytale Reading Pods
Via: Children's Museum
24. Cheap reading set-ups, turn over chair and read!
25. Superhero Reading Cave!
Leave a comment