Feeling the itch to get crafty? Take an old filing cabinet from your classroom and spruce it up with some of these awesome ideas. And voilà, your classroom just got a sweet upgrade!
1. You can't go wrong with a polka dotted file cabinet. All you need is your favorite color paint!
2. Chalkboard File Cabinet!
Learn how to make it here: Design Improvised!
3. Upcycle an old filing cabinet. Add some wood at the top and make it look just like a vintage piece of furniture.
Via: 320 Sycamore
4. Use duct tape or washi tape on the edges of your file cabinet for a whole new sharp look.
5. Use light blue spray paint and state/metro/country maps to transform these eye sores into cute sister state storage!
Learn how to make them here: QuarDecor
6. Spray Paint and Contact Paper Makeover!
Via: Sew Much Music
7. Vintage File Cabinet with Mid-Century Legs Makeover
Via: Lovely Chaos
8. Attribute a different color to all different tables. Table group jobs become much easier!
9. Mod podge wrapping paper to your file cabinet and give your classroom a whole new look!
10. Newspaper Vintage File Cabinet
Via: Home Talk
11. Motivational File Cabinet With Spray Paint
Via: I Heart Planners
12. Use strips of duct tape (or mod podge) and scrapbook paper, to transform an ugly file cabinet into an super cute one!
13. Dress up your file cabinet with washi tape and label each drawer for a full effect!
14. Use the back of your file cabinet to hang some cute "helpers cards", "Alphabets" "Anchor charts" etc. The extra vertical space is always useful in a classroom!
Via: The First Grade Made
15. Beautiful & fun, steel craft file cabinet!
16. Because everybody loves rainbow file cabinets!
17. Transform your file cabinets into an adorable reading nook for the classroom!
Via: Good House Keeping
18. Turn two file cabinets into another display area!
Via: Just Reed
19. Combine a few file cabinets with an old wooden table top to create this awesome countertop space
Learn how to make it here: Little Gray Table
20. All you need is spray paint and painter's tape to make this beauty!
Learn how to make it here: Pretty Providence
21. Match your file cabinets to your "commode" for a cuteness overload!
22. Use spray paint and your favorite stencils to make this adorable file cabinet.
Learn how to make it here: The Happy Housie
23. If you're not the most crafty person, then colored spray paint might be your best bet!
Learn how to make it here: Saddle Up for 2nd Grade
24. A coat of chalkboard paint makes labelling your drawers easy!
Via: Mox & Fodder