Skip to content
You know you're a teacher if...
1. You start every day with 30 high fives.
2. At least 20 kids have called you mom/dad.
3. You're not fazed by hands touching you on the butt to get your attention. (unless you teach high school!)
4. You push in random chairs at restaurants.
5. You use your "teacher voice" randomly with friends and family.
6. You dream about naming hurricanes after certain students.
7. You get the urge to redirect misbehaving kids in public.
8. You don't sleep at night because you think about your classes in bed. And when you finally fall asleep, you dream about them.
9. You have to work harder to take a sick day off than you would just suffering through the day at school.
10. You get seriously annoyed when you see the incorrect use of pronouns all over the Internet.
11. You have trouble coming up with names for your own baby because of past students who haunt your memories.
12. You can memorize 30 kids' names in a single day but you can't remember where you left your keys.
13. You whisper "WTF" to yourself at least 15 times a day.
14. You have $50 in your bank account but you'll buy a set of new dry-erase markers before you pay your bills.
SHARE the LAUGHTER!