This article is sponsored by CVued.com. Learn more about their amazing teacher app HERE.
Do you ever feel like the days just tick away, overwhelmed with paperwork, grading, giving tests, and sitting through endless staff meetings? You're not alone... There never seem to be enough hours in the day, yet we're forced to waste countless hours sitting through meeting after meeting. And so our minds wander...
1. "I wonder if there are any more of those delicious cookies in the break room..."
2. "I can think of 1,000 more important things I could be using this time for..."
3. "I wonder if I can fall asleep with my eyes open..."
4. "Maybe I should download that CVued app everyone is talking about, and go overseas to teach for a year or two... I could see the world AND make better money than I am now..."
Download the FREE app now at CVued.com!
5. "Uh oh, I should probably eat that confiscated chocolate bar before it melts in my desk drawer...I wonder if it's still good..."
6. "I can't forget to stop at the store on the way home to do some grocery shopping... Do I even have enough money in my account for that?"
7. "Please don't ask me a question, please don't ask me a question, I'm not in the mood..."
8. "Did you seriously just ask a question, right before the meeting was about to end?! What is wrong with you!?"
9. "I can't believe I'm listening to this! This guy seriously has no idea what he's talking about, holy crap!"
10. "Woo hoo! That's a new high score in Candy Crush!"
11. "I wonder if all these teachers on Pinterest update their boards during staff meetings, too..."
12. "Over here, over here! Yoo hoo! Look at the text I just sent you!" -trying to get the attention of a teacher friend...
SHARE THE LAUGHTER! :)
Other Posts You'll Also Love: