10 Weird Things Teachers Say Out Loud
Some things teachers say in school should never be repeated anywhere else. And if you don't believe these things have actually been said, you've never spent a week in a classroom full of kids!
1. "Stop licking the floor!"
2. "Take your fingers out of her mouth!"
3. "Get out from under my skirt!"
4. "Whose socks are these in the toilet?"
5. "Stop biting your toe nails!"
6. "We don't smell each others' butts!"
7. "Please don't wipe your nose on me..."
8. "Take the legos out of your underwear!"
9. "Erasers are not chewing gum!"
10. "It is not OK to pee on each other!"
“Yes, I imagine that the glitter is crunchy but that doesn’t make it a snack food.”
no i will not help you make a taser.
porn is not art.
how did you just paint a fly?
how many times do i have to say, NO PIPES OR BONGS !
Who is meowing?
It is not ok to lick my toes
Please dont lick your classmates….teaching 6th grade!
Leave a comment