10 Weird Things Teachers Say Out Loud
Some things teachers say in school should never be repeated anywhere else. And if you don't believe these things have actually been said, you've never spent a week in a classroom full of kids!
1. "Stop licking the floor!"
2. "Take your fingers out of her mouth!"
3. "Get out from under my skirt!"
4. "Whose socks are these in the toilet?"
5. "Stop biting your toe nails!"
6. "We don't smell each others' butts!"
7. "Please don't wipe your nose on me..."
8. "Take the legos out of your underwear!"
9. "Erasers are not chewing gum!"
10. "It is not OK to pee on each other!"
When I was student-teaching, I was actually taken aback when I heard these words come out of my own mouth: “No. It is not okay to put glue in your ear!”
‘Please turn your shoes off.’ after a pupil came in wearing shoes with flikkering lights in them…
Me in 7th grade science class:
“Why are you licking that egg? You know it came out of a chicken’s butt right?”
12 year old boy:
Stares at me for a few seconds, shrugs and says," Eh, I’ve licked worse".
“Take those dice out of your ears!” Ewwww!
This is a no fart zone! Please stop farting.
Leave a comment