Summer is a time for teachers to become human again, to relax and recharge. But there are a few subtle luxuries of summer break, in particular, that teachers appreciate most. Here they are...
Sorry summer school teachers!
1. Peeing whenever you want.
2. Going out to lunch like normal people.
3. Chewing your food.
4. Drinking coffee before it gets cold.
5. Reading a book not written for children.
6. Wearing comfortable clothes.
7. No bells or fire drills ringing in your ears.
8. Not having to set your alarm clock.
9. Speaking without being interrupted.